Monday, June 26, 2017

Tiruye's Birthday Plans

My birthday is coming soon. For breakfast I want real chocolate chip muffins. For lunch we are going to go to IHOP. For a snack we will have real chocolate smoothies. For dinner we will go out for dinner which is Chik-fil-A. I will want friends over at home, and for dessert we will get ice cream with whipped cream and M&M sprinkles, and cherry on top. The ice cream will be chocolate. Mama and I will stay up for a little bit and nobody else is allowed to watch the cooking show with us. I will wear my new crown with my new wand that I will be holding and pretending to do magic in a magic show. We will go to the zoo. We will be able to play on the playground near the chimpanzees and monkeys. I want to go to the store with Mama to buy things.

No comments: