Monday, January 3, 2011

Vacation Pictures

I stole this first picture from my friend Kim because it's one of the best I've seen of Norah in quite a while. She moves very quickly these days and has a tendency to squish up her face whenever you ask her to pose for a picture. Seriously, her school pictures (the re-takes, mind you) came home with a note from the teacher that said, "Request a refund!" and after eight failed attempts at getting her citizenship and passport photos taken at Kinkos last month I finally resigned myself to choosing the one that was the least unflattering. When she wonders why her citizenship certificate and passport make her look stoned, she'll have nobody to blame but herself.



1 comment:

Kim said...

I guess the trick is to make 3 toddlers stand in a big tupperware bin in order to get them to stay in one place. Who knew?!