Saturday, July 10, 2010

Ugh. It was not a very good night last night or at bedtime tonight. The kids had a very rough time because they had to sleep in a new bedroom and I've pretty much been at my wits end all day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

I miss Paul terribly and was so happy to talk to him for seven minutes today. He is at Murchison Falls National Park in Uganda and has already seen wild elephants, giraffes, hippos, antelope, and warthogs. Tomorrow they will be going on a boat trip within the park and the next day will be devoted to looking for big game like lions while on safari. I am incredibly jealous and I really hope he's taking a lot of pictures.

P.S. I apologize to Atticus and will add some money to his therapy fund to cover the following entry. Today while he was on the potty, Atticus looked up at me and said, "Look at me Mama! I'm doing a good job on the potty. I am really listening to my vagina!"

No comments: