Tuesday, February 9, 2010


Chasing Squirrels

Getting Up from His Cute Pose to See His Picture
All dressed up with no snow to play in



The Littlest Snowman
Photo opportunities have been scarce around here lately because we have a bit of a nudist colony going on around here. Both Atticus and Norah adore stripping off their clothes at any given opportunity. You'd think they'd get cold, but it doesn't seem to bother them. After a while I get tired of applying more clothing and accept that it's a good time to work on our potty training skills. Between the fact that they're naked about 70 percent of the time that we're in our house, and the fact that they now stop whatever they're doing when I try to take a picture and run around behind me so that they can see the pictures on my camera that I haven't taken yet, I'm not managing to get very many bloggable photos these days.Proof that I shouldn't assume raucous laughter means the children are occupying themselves in a harmless manner.

1 comment:

Christina said...

We (Dinkeneh and I) really liked these!