Sunday, March 8, 2009

Baby Name Lust

At the library today I was perusing a display and came across the book A Is for Atticus: Baby Names from Great Books by Lorilee Craker. I love baby names, so I had to share this great find - especially since Paul no longer wants to be interrupted from his work to discuss names for hypothetical children that don't exist yet. Also, if you've never checked out Baby Name Wizard, I would highly recommend it as another resource that will suck your time away and inspire you to have a dozen children so as to use all of your great name ideas.

P.S. I know it's been awhile since I uploaded pictures. My laptop is in the shop, but hopefully will be fixed by the end of this week.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Darnit; we decided on Sprout's four names (!) today, but I would have had a lot more fun playing around with these first. :)