Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Too Relaxed to Compose



Paul and I are both on vacation and it's wonderful. It's been bitterly cold here for the last four days, so we've spent a lot of time lazing around the house with the kids.
Here are some things the kids have been up to recently:
  • Atticus is a bubble fiend. He gets so excited about them that he shakes.
  • Norah told us her first joke the other night: Do-do-do-do-do-do-do. She clearly thought she was being hilarious.
  • Atticus threw a Christmas ornament (a glitter ball I thought was made of plastic) to the dog. It was actually glass and it shattered all over the floor.

  • Norah has discovered a love of thumping her way down the stairs on her bottom
  • Yesterday Atticus pulled the stool over the the kitchen sink and tried to eat food out of the drain. Then while I was cleaning that out, he climbed on top of the kitchen table and was standing on it. Ah, toddlers!
  • They both love to dance.
  • The kids have been spending a ridiculous amount of time looking out the front window.

  • We have the most patient dog on the planet.
  • My brain is on vacation-mode and that's all I can remember right now. We're having a wonderful time though and keeping warm. Eventually I'm sure I'll think of something interesting to post about.

No comments: