Thursday, April 17, 2008

She Has Teeth!

Just when I was beginning to research infant dentures, Norah cut her first two teeth yesterday. What a smart baby!

On Monday I came down with the virus Paul had last week. I think I was pretty patient while he was sick, but I should have been even more sympathetic and helpful. Yuck. Happily, I think I'm just about over it and should be in good shape for our trip this weekend.

On Saturday the kids and I are flying with my mom to visit my grandparents. In my head, I envision any traveling with the kids as being much like the 47 hour trip home from Ethiopia. I need to keep reminding myself that these flights won't be nearly as bad. Aside from dreading the travel aspect, I'm very excited about introducing Norah and Atticus to more family members. They've both been extremely shy around strangers lately (an excellent sign that they're attaching to us!), so I hope they cooperate and show off how sweet they are!

2 comments:

Lisa J. said...

Not to be nosy, but...are these the grandparents that live in the Adirondacks? I think I've mentioned that I live in the ADKS now. Anyway - just didn't know if you'd be in the area.

Ed said...

Looking forward to see everyone this weekend especially the kids.
Weather is supose to be in the 80's here in the Albany area.

Hope he doesn't chew thru them and give himself a shock...of course on the pluse side maybe it would teach him not to chew the cords...

See ya...