Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

We're home! Introducing Atticus and Norah to their extended family was wonderful. We're so lucky to have so many people who love us and them. They had a very busy weekend and met their great-grandparents along with a dozen other family members and had their very first swim in the hotel pool. They handled the disruption of their routine beautifully and were pretty good about meeting all the new people. I was a very bad photographer and took almost no pictures, but I know my mom and uncle took many, so hopefully they will e-mail me those pictures to post later.

Tonight, however, there are no pictures and I'm off to sit quietly with Paul enjoying a gin and tonic. A weekend getaway with two infants is far more exhausting than traveling by myself!

No comments: