Tuesday, March 4, 2008

One Month


One month ago today we met Norah and Atticus for the first time. It doesn't feel like a month has passed, but at the same time it's difficult to remember a time when they weren't at home with us. Everything other adoptive parents said about forgetting the agonizing process is completely true. These children were so worth the wait.
Paul discovered that saying the word beep to Norah makes her grin like a toothless maniac. Atticus has figured out the joy of blowing raspberries with a mouth full of formula. I know I should discourage this but it makes me laugh every time he does it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so enjoying these pictures of you and your babies. What a wonderful time! All the best, Kristin (avocadoabogada)

Ed said...

Wow a whole month has gone by. They look so warm and bundled up that they couldn't possible move around.

Alexandra said...

I can't believe that a whole month has gone by. I love seeing all these pictures and seeing how much they are thriving since being home.