Monday, March 10, 2008

Google Server Error? What?

Blogger hasn't been allowing me to download photos and I'm getting very frustrated! Somehow this one photograph of bathtime made it through but nothing else will. Grr...

We had a lovely weekend. Several friends stopped by on Saturday to meet Atticus and Norah and it felt like we had some semblance of a social life again. We moved the kids into their own bedroom and their own separate cribs and they handled the transition beautifully. I woke up the first morning to hear them chatting across the room. Norah was babbling "ma-ma-ma-ma-ma" and Atticus would reply "da-da-da-da-da". I think they were discussing us!

On Thursday night Paul was making Atticus do back flips. Atticus loved it. The next morning, he had a bad diaper. When I lifted his legs up to wipe his back I was quite astonished when he did a back flip right there on the changing table! It did nothing to help the diaper situation, but it was a pretty good trick.

1 comment:

Christina said...

lol...first of all, I love this post and would like to copy it (not literally, but the idea, you know :) ), if that's okay with you. Secondly, as if you didn't have enough to do, I tagged you. :)