1. I am learning to give kisses. They're pretty slimy!
2. My mom and papa have been making me practice rolling over. Since I hate being put on my tummy, this doesn't make me very happy.
3. I'm starting to get pretty jealous of Atticus because he can move around and get toys that are out of my reach. I'm practicing moving my arms and legs like he does so that I can crawl someday too.
4. My Jumperoo makes me really happy!
5. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and just want to play.
6. I can pick up food off my highchair tray! Now I just need to cut some teeth so I can actually eat the food!
7. Mom's worst nail-trimming fear came true last week: She cut the tip of my finger! I didn't cry. Later on, I was in my Jumperoo and the finger started bleeding again as I rubbed it alongside my leg. I ended up looking like a baby axe murderer with blood spatters all over myself.
8. In the bathtub I like to lower my face and try to bite my toys. It doesn't bother me when my head goes underwater.
9. I'm learning to use my voice in new and exciting ways. I love to scream and smile!
10. I like to hold onto my brother when we're in the stroller. It's easiest for me to hold onto his hair, but sometimes I'll settle for his hand.