Other tidbits of non-interesting news:
- We finished painting the nursery on Sunday night. It's yellow. I'll post pictures soon.
- I singed myself on our heater unexpectedly last weekend and got a silver-dollar sized second degree burn on my wrist. It's really ugly and my students keep asking if it's a hickey.
- We're planning to attend three Christmas parties in the next three nights (Yippee!).
- Yesterday was Our Lady of Guadalupe Day (I'm sure there's a more official term) which is one of my favorite days at our school, but we had Mass then instead of the normal Friday and so today I felt like I was at work on a Saturday. That was a downer.
- The teachers at school are throwing me a small baby shower next Wednesday!
- I need to stop typing and hop in the shower or my entire schedule for tonight will be blown.