Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The staff at my school held a baby shower for us this afternoon! I guess this adoption thing is really happening - it still doesn't feel real and probably won't until we get to meet Atticus and Norah. Other people believe it though and that's awfully fun.

The babies' room is quickly beginning to overflow with kid gear. Binkies, bottles, clothes, bouncy chairs...these kids sure need a lot of stuff. We received our first baby carrier today along with a double jogging stroller. I know it's going to be important for my mental health to be able to get out of the house once the kids are home, so I'm especially excited about these two gifts!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Yay! This is so exciting. I'm so happy for you.

Glad you got a double stroller. They are a real life saver.

chou-chou said...

So fun! You have to post pictures of your baby room...

I know what you mean about it not feeling real. But I'm glad you had fun at the shower!

Pennythrower said...

Double stroller! What luxury! That's wonderful!