Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Is it Thanksgiving yet? I think everybody is very ready for a mini-vacation!

FYI, I took the pictures of our kids down for now because they're not legally our children yet. That won't happen until our court date a month or so from now. We not prohibited from posting them by our agency or anything, but I felt a little weird having them up permanently until we're legally their parents. I figured just about all of our friends and family had already seen them so it was safe to take them down. I will definitely post new pictures though as we get them. I love blogs with pictures and I don't have hesitations right now about putting pictures of our kids online. To my mind, it's akin to taking them out in public - there could be weirdos staring at them, I guess, but most strangers are nice people. I'm reminding myself to be conscientious about keeping last names/addresses, etc. off the blog and that's enough for me right now.

No comments: