Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy 7 Months Atticus!

Atticus officially turned 7 months yesterday. It's so weird to think about that - I try not to spend too much time contemplating what they're doing and how they're growing up without us in an orphanage because there's nothing I can really do to speed up the process. In the meantime, we spend a lot of time looking at their pictures. I really like these photos my mom took on Thanksgiving of me and my mother-in-law looking at Norah's newest pictures for the first time.
It's been a fantastic long weekend. I love having long stretches of time with no real plans and plenty of opportunities to hang out with Paul and sleep in. We bought two cribs this weekend! Our entryway looks like a baby gear store exploded since there are crib parts and baby clothes stacked everywhere. We need to start painting the nursery and assembling the cribs if only to have an organized place to put everything.!

3 comments:

chou-chou said...

No wonder you look so happy viewing the photos... both Atticus and Norah are GORGEOUS. Seriously.

Happy (late) Thanksgiving to you!

Pennythrower said...

I am so glad you blog. That is an incredibly direct slam against your husband.

Melissa B. said...

Betsy,
I got your comment! I was thrilled to see the pictures of your kids...they are so little and SO beautiful! You must just be jumping out of your skin to hold them...I remember the waiting...I believe with all my heart that it is more difficult than pregnancy! Please keep me updated on their homecoming!
Melissa Baldwin