Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!







The muscles in my cheeks still hurt from laughing so hard last night. I think we have more pictures of Paul's pumpkin head than we do of our wedding: Mr. Pumpkin approaches the dog, Mr. Pumpkin takes a nap, Mr. Pumpkin drives a car, Mr. Pumpkin as The Thinker... I'm waiting to see how great he smells after wearing a real pumpkin on his head all day.


The students weren't allowed to dress up today, but teachers were told they could as long as their costumes related to the curriculum somehow. I went as Turtle Wexler from The Westing Game (the book my 6th grade students are currently reading). I ended up being the only person in the entire school who was dressed up. Still, it was a lot of fun and my students seemed to enjoy it.








3 comments:

Pennythrower said...

You're so pretty, even in such dire makeup! And I wish I had been there for Paul's antics. Somehow, I feel like Halloween just brings out the real Paul times twenty. - Andrea

jana said...

i want to see "mr. pumpkin approaches the dog"!!! - Jana

Ed said...

Another great pumpkin moment.
So how did Paul smell?
Too bad the rest of the teachers didn't bother to dress up.